i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.


Friday, February 22, 2013

hell is empty and all the devils are here

hell is empty and all the devils are here
view on black

 ©2013 helen sotiriadis

1 comment:

  1. what's the harm of little idi*ts?

    monstrous.com/forum/index.php?topic=13908.0


    mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete