new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.


Monday, August 13, 2012

your friends, tortured in hell

don lacey wants to know:

snip

if you are a christian in this country, it is likely that you have at least some friends or loved ones who do not share your beliefs even if they have never told you so. you may have known and cared for these people for much of your life. you may know them to be kind, loving people who have gone most of their lives never wanting to hurt anyone. they feel remorse if they ever do. as a christian, are you are expected to take joy in god’s decision to sentence them to eternal torture?

/snip

at freethought arizona
via RDFRS

No comments:

Post a Comment