new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

calendars 2012

i whipped up three calendars for 2012... with three of my favorite shots from this year:
biotopos at the lake at ioannina, greece,
hiliadou, a beach in greece,
and the recent lunar eclipse over athens.

a gift, from me to you. download, set as your wallpaper and enjoy.

want to see more pictures? visit my website.

1280 px:

1920 px:

right click on any image and save file as -- or download a bundle with all six calendars.

and, i might as well remind you, that (almost) all my images are available as prints.  interested? contact me!

©2011 helen sotiriadis


  1. thank you!

  2. Cass Morrison2/1/12 04:37

    Thanks so much.

  3. Daniela Skrzypczak2/1/12 21:41

    Thanks so much.

  4. Yogesh Goel4/1/12 10:31

    Would like to invite to visit and contribute to - World's LARGEST one-stop website of the hottest yearly and monthly calendars from everywhere.

    Also would invite you for link exchange wherein we both benefit and even our blogs have better traffic.

    Do not hesitate to reply back or get back to me at

    Hoping for a positive response from ur end.

    Take cre,
    b well,
    123 Hot Calendars

  5. Gustavo Ciancio1/2/12 13:52

    Fabulous work Helen! the photgraphies are amazing. Which tool do you use to generate the calendar?

  6. gustavo -- plain old photoshop. i typed in the text by hand.
    it was pretty silly of me, but there you go...