new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Friday, December 30, 2011

atheism: a new strategy

do you remember richard dawkins' call to arms?

that was almost 5 years ago -- and you know what? it worked... a lot.
we live in a different world than then. the secular world is an awakening giant.

now, there is a new strategy:

the video description:

christopher hitchens said there was one goal he most wanted to achieve. the richard dawkins foundation for reason & science u.s. offers 'six ways to reframe secular issues and strategy' and, in this presentation, connects the vision for a secular america to serving the goal christopher hitchens articulated.

sean faircloth is the author of the book, attack of the theocrats, how the religious right harms us all and what we can do about it. faircloth serves as director of strategy and policity for the richard dawkins foundation for reason & science u.s.


No comments:

Post a Comment