it's ok to be an atheist: we are atheism.
from the about page:
this is your chance to finally be heard. this is our chance to stand up, speak out, and be counted. we want to provide a platform for atheists around the globe to see that they are not alone. atheists come in all shapes, sizes, ages, and backgrounds. the only thing that we all have in common is that we don’t see any credible evidence to believe in a god. it’s ok to be an atheist, and we want the world to know.
- provide an outlet for atheists to feel comfortable to come out o the closet.
- always let visitors know there are other people out there that are non-believers.
- help people find other atheists like them in their state, city, and even neighborhood.
- give access to local, national, and international organization to become involved in the secular community.
- empower people to start their own organization in areas that does not already have one.