new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.


Friday, August 19, 2011

∞ ablaze

∞ ablaze
like it? click it!
view in the dark

i wasn't going to post this, because it's blurry and not very good -- but i still like it, so there it is.

i was minding my own business, fast asleep in my tent on the beach, when i heard a whoosh and opened my eyes to see bright light flying around. i looked outside my little window to see a guy playing with these poi on the beach. i grabbed my camera, set what i could and held my breath as i handheld for the duration from inside the tent.

more editing brought out some light.

he left these these on the beach overnight, so when i got up in the morning, i played a bit with them after my swim. i'm quite coordinated, you know.

more from hiliadou

©2011 helen sotiriadis

1 comment:

  1. susibocks19/8/11 00:32

    you may be the expert on what's good or not, but i'm glad you posted it. i like it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete