new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Friday, May 20, 2011

david silverman's take: doomsdayers show what's wrong with all religion

on CNN's believe blog:

click image to source

'let nobody doubt that religion hurts people. good, intelligent, caring people suffer every day and everywhere at the hands of religion, the happy lie.

religion is used by dishonest people who claim to know the way to the one thing humans want most: immortality. to combat fear of death, religious people ignore their intellect, believe the lie, and follow the preacher, usually blindly and sometimes to the point of insanity.

we are witnessing one very good example of this right now, as a group led by christian ministry leader harold camping prepares for the end of the world this saturday, may 21.'

read on...

via laughing in purgatory

No comments:

Post a Comment