new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010


like it? click it!

a detail spotted during my golden sunrise at sacré-cœur:

heart of gold

more paris

in the meantime, i'm temporarily departed from my beloved 40D as it's developed a problem with the shutter button -- it needs to be replaced. i found a relevant discussion here. people say it works ok after powering off, pressing and twisting, but since it seems that the problem inevitably reappears, i thought i'd take it to canon service to fix it entirely. i also asked them to count my clicks as i have no idea how far along i am on the body's life.

the good news is that i took it in today and i'm getting it back tomorrow (yay!) -- and in the meantime i have my old 350D with me, as i hate being out and about without a camera.

©2010 helen sotiriadis

No comments:

Post a Comment