new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

who you gonna call? stressbusters!

who you gonna call?  stressbusters!
like it? click it!
this little guy was wandering around the office the last few days -- people would pick him up, give him a good squeeze, and put him back down.

he's not mine, but i'm thinking he needs a name. help me think of a suggestion?


  1. How about Q. Everyone would like to squeeze him. Also happens to be a ball.

  2. hmmm... that's a definite possibility. thanks!

  3. Anonymous8/10/09 15:45

    Stephen Friedman. Why? because that's his name silly!