new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 fl oz

4 fl oz
like it? click it!
i picked these on my way back home tonight, put them in a little beaker next to my computer, next to a simple lampshade... and proceeded to check my email and flickr.
i intended to do a quick, very closeup macro shot of one of them, but i liked the light on them from the lamp -- i decided to go with this.

i'm still posting and running... tired but feeling encouraged.
thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Love this - love the subtle colours and, particularly, the contrast between the roundness of the petals and the lines on the vase. Good shot tmt!