new photo blog

i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

ruby squared

ruby love
like it? click it!
out of all the custom shaped bokeh i've tried, i think i like the simplicity of square the best. you can find a recipe for custom shapes on my snowberries photo.

ruby γλυκειά
έλα ξανά
έλα ξανά κοντά μου

έλα πρωί
σαν την αυτή
χρυσή σαν ηλιαχτίδα
ruby μου μικρή

-cat stevens

ruby glykeia (ruby my sweet)
ela xana (come again)
ela xana konta mou (come again close to me)
ela proi (come in the morning)
me tin avgi (by dawn)
hrisi san iliahtida (gold as a sunbeam)
ruby mou mikri (my little ruby)

No comments:

Post a Comment